Tacoma Car Sales
7224 E McKinley Ave Tacoma, WA 98404
CALL or TEXT - (253)475-0125
- 3 Month / 3000 mile Service contract included in the price!!!
- Extended Service Contracts Available
- GAP Available!!!
- CUDL Financing Available!
- Trade- Ins Welcomed!
- Debit? Credit? We take it!!!
- CarFax Report on all of the vehicles we sell!!!
- Visit our website for walk around video!!!
Monday - Saturday = 10 a.m - 6 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the accuracy of the price, equipment, and options on the car. We make no express or implied warranty claims on this vehicle to include availability, condition and equipment as advertised. Prices are subject to change without notice. Any advertised pricing or discounts exclude tax, title, license and a negotiable dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to verify the existence, condition, equipment, pricing and discounts as advertised. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of a vehicle. Nothing contained herein is binding on either party.
- 6-speaker audio system
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Pickup box
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear wheel drive
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Silverado Custom Trim
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- GVWR, 6900 lbs. (3130 kg) (Crew Cab and Double Cab requires 2WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Bumper, front body-color
- Bumper, rear body-color, with CornerSteps
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Grille surround, body color
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Headlamp bezels, body-color
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not available with (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry.) (Not available with (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry. Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Seat, rear full-width folding bench, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Double Cab models.)
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl, no floor mats included
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)